| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Urakawa in November is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 93.1mm (3.7in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Urakawa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Urakawa, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Urakawa:
- Haboro, Japan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Rumoi, Japan - 218.9 kms (136 miles) NNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 180 kms (111.8 miles) N
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Otaru, Japan - 183.4 kms (114 miles) NW
- Sapporo, Japan - 155 kms (96.3 miles) NW
- Kutchan, Japan - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) WNW
- Suttsu, Japan - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WNW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 113 kms (70.2 miles) WNW
- Muroran, Japan - 149.7 kms (93 miles) W
- Esashi, Japan - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) W
- Hakodate, Japan - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WSW
- Mutsu, Japan - 162.9 kms (101.3 miles) SW
- Aomori, Japan - 224.7 kms (139.7 miles) SW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SSW