| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Urakawa in February is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Urakawa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Urakawa, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Urakawa:
- Haboro, Japan - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) NNW
- Rumoi, Japan - 218.9 kms (136 miles) NNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 180 kms (111.8 miles) N
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Otaru, Japan - 183.4 kms (114 miles) NW
- Sapporo, Japan - 155 kms (96.3 miles) NW
- Kutchan, Japan - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) WNW
- Suttsu, Japan - 221.2 kms (137.4 miles) WNW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 113 kms (70.2 miles) WNW
- Muroran, Japan - 149.7 kms (93 miles) W
- Esashi, Japan - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) W
- Hakodate, Japan - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WSW
- Mutsu, Japan - 162.9 kms (101.3 miles) SW
- Aomori, Japan - 224.7 kms (139.7 miles) SW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SSW